Bluetooth App controlled Mobile radio
- Frequency Range : 136-174 & 400-470Mhz
VR-N7500 Fast Operate Manual
How To Connect VR-N7500 – RT99 With Cell-phone
- For Android user
Download the HT APP or visit the website:
For IOS user
Search ‘BS HT’ in APPLE store to download
- Open the app, select-[BIND NEW DEVICE]. Turn-on the mobile radio, then press POWER key twice, a ‘BEEP’ will be heard and red-green light flashing means the radio is now in pairing status
- Select the scanned device then bind it
- Some mobile phone Bluetooth pairing requires authorization, so MUST check the phone menu, select to confirm Bluetooth pairing can be paired successfully.
Hand microphone status description:
[M buttons] [OK button]
- Short press : Channel/Volume switch
- Short press : Current channel prompts
- Long press: Talk around function
- Double press: Mute
[PTT button] Push to talk
Short press :
- Channel mode : Channel adjust
- Volume mode: Volume adjust
How To Connect to Bluetooth Accessories?
- Connect to Bluetooth PTT
Turn-on the mobile radio, then press [ POWER] key twice, a ‘BEEP’ will be heard. Long press the bluetooth PTT, red-green light flashing means the bluetooth PTT is now in pairing status
- Connect to Bluetooth speaker mic
Turn-on the mobile radio, then press [ POWER] key twice, a ‘BEEP’ will be heard. Turn on the bluetooth speaker mic, double press to enter pairing status.
Turn on the APP, Long press the channel square, then seclect [ Edit Channel] , When you edit the completion channel parameters ,click [ save] to save the Channel Parameters.
When the frequency setting is completed, make the phone horizontally display, and the frequency will be displayed on the map interface (the arrow up means TX and the arrow down means RX)
Create internet channel ( For Android only )
- Turn on APP , select [join network channel]/[create a new chann el]
- Create channel name and password. Free to join if no password
- Click [SAVE]
Bind network channel (For Android only)
- Long press ID image, select [Login] , select [Register] to Register the account.
- Select [join network channel] /[join existing channel] , click [magnifier] icon , type the channel name to join in. Enter the password if need.
- Long press on a channel square that you needed, select [Bind network channel] , then select the network channel you joined to bind
Turn on Network repeater function (For Android only)
- Under the network channel you are bound to, press and hold [Relay Mode] to realize network and analog communucation. (Note: To achieve network-analog communication, you must have the administrator qualification of the network group. If not, then no allow to operate)
- [Sync radio config] means ‘synchronous radio configuration’, this function can synchronize the analog frequency of the network channel bound to the network channel into the same parameters (with the consent of the members, please be cautious)
Turn off radio after pairing
Open the app, click on the [POWER] button and turn it to gray to turn off the radio. The next time you need to turn it on, open the app and click on [POWER] button again.
Turn on/off signal TONE
Long press the ID photo to enter the following interface: Click [Identification Information] to enable/disable signaling, if [Location] On, Signaling tone is coming with position Signal
Turn on audio relay
Open theAPP, enter the frequency page, clicksetting icon .select [General Settings] , turn on [Audio relay] to implement the audio relay function (this function does not depend on the network)
ATTENTION: conditions of use!
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.