AM/FM/SSB/CW Dual Band Amateur Mobile Transceiver
- New update large LED display for easy reading in a wide range of light conditions
- New final amplifier design, SSB/AM output min. 60W PeP.
- Use Ranger RT-1 Mosfet transistor
- New heavy duty, high power heat sink.
Variable power output control, adjusts your deadkey power
- An improved receiver designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixer For improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
- New power supply protection, temperature compensation for improved stability and reliability over wide temperature ranges.
- 4-level brightness adjustment
- Extremely stable single sideband USB & LSB mode
- 10 & 12 Meter bands allows you to receive and transmit on these popular amateur frequency bands.
- Receiver Clarifier (0.5kHz), allows you to adjust your receive frequency.
- Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise Limiter Reduces extra static and receive noise.
- Programmable repeater offset allows you to offset your frequency for FM repeater use.
- Active frequency scanner Scans through to find active frequencies.
- Ten programmable frequencies Program in your most monitored frequencies for easy access.