Titus II SDR Receiver
The Titus II – an Android tablet computer with wideband SDR receiver
The Complete SDR Solution
Digital Radio: no longer just a Dream!
The computing power of a quad-core tablet, the sensitivity of a high performance RF tuner and a high fidelity audio amplifier: all combined in one portable, and affordable, package.
Runs any Android app: web browsing, email, games and education software. Plus, load standardized plug-ins for enhanced RF functions.
- Quad-core ARM A53 processor @ 1.2
- Android 5+/6+/Remix
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB FLASH
- 7″ TFT (1024 x 600)
- 5 point capacitive touch panel
- Full color; high brightness
- 5 watt stereo audio
- High capacity Li-poly battery
- Micro-USB OTG Connector
- Optional camera
- Micro-SD Slot
Built in RF Tuner:
- High sensitivity
- Low noise
- WideBand: (100 KHz to 2 GHz)
- Balanced tuned ferrite antenna (MW)
- Built-in Whip
- Jack for external antenna
- Demodulation software for AM, FM, and Digital
- Open source software Radio libraries
- WiFi hotspot
- Filecasting – Share RF broadcasts and files
Base folds into a protective cover for the screen!
- Actual size: 290mm x 150mm x 45mm
- Molded from rugged ABS plastic.
Note: the cover has slots for the audio so that you can still listen while protecting the screen!
Availability: Pre-production batch – 4Q/2016, regular production – 1Q/2017
Price: Under 100USD plus shipping and local duty/taxes not included
Payment methods: Wire transfer for larger quantities, PayPal works too, but the buyers would need to add PayPal bank fees