The «professional» amateur radio.
CT3000 is the first mobile dual band transceiver designed by Midland operating on the VHF/UHF bands 144-146 and 430-440MHz.
CT3000 is a sort of «professional» radio as it is equipped with 6 customizable buttons on the front panel (P1-P6) suitable for the selection of many functions. Each of these keys can be assigned 2 functions simultaneously belonging to two different menus.
To guarantee excellent communications also in a wide range, CT3000 boasts a high transmission power selectable amongst: 25W (high), 10W (middle) or 5W (low).
Its aluminum chassis makes of CT3000 a tough radio suitable to use also in extreme situations.
The compliance to the IP54 certification ensures a high protection against dust and water spray and allows an outdoor use of the device.
CT3000 is equipped with the «flip» function: even though the radio is rotated 180°, the indications on the display will correctly appear in either orientation.
The wide multi-color display clearly shows all parameters and settings.
CT3000 is supplied with many functions such as the automatic digital squelch adjustable in different levels, the automatic turning on/off, TOT (Time-Out-Timer), scan, dual watch and roger beep.
CT3000 has 200 memory channels (customizable), 51 CTCSS tones and 104+104 DCS codes.
CT3000 is programmable through the optional programming software PRG-3000 cod. C1352.
COMPLYING TO 2014/53/UE
Content of the packaging
- CT3000 transceiver with power cable
- Mounting bracket
- Fixing screws
- Protection fuse
• Dual band VHF/UHF transceiver
• Operating mode: UHF-VHF, VHF-VHF or UHF-UHF
• Frequency bands (according to the country/area of use): 144-146 MHz & 430-440MHz (Rx/ Tx).
• Dual band (VHF/UHF) displayed
• Channel number or channel number + frequency displayed
• Selectable output power: high (25W), middle (10W) or low (5W)
• Wide colorful TFT display
• Flip function 180°
• Power supply 12,6V +/-10%
• Metal chassis
• Programmable channels
• Scan of the memory channels
• Digital automatic squelch adjustable in different levels
• Scan, Dual Watch, Roger Beep functions
• 200 memory channels customizable
• Time Out Timer
• Adjustable backlight
• Automatic turning on/off
• Keypad lock
• Microphone (RJ45 connector) with multifunction keypad
• Software programmable (through the optional programming software PRG-3000 cod. C1352)
• Repeater tones (1750/2100/1000/1450 Hz)
• 104 + 104 inverted DCS codes and 51 CTCSS tones
• Bandwidth selectable in 3 different levels 25 kHz/20 kHz/12,5 kHz
• Frequency inversion
• Frequency step: 2,5 kHz – 5 KHz – 6,25 kHz -10 kHz -12,5 kHz – 20 kHz – 25 kHz – 30 kHz – 50 kHz.
• Frequency offset and offset direction selectable
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Price: € 189.26 excl. VAT
Download User ManualMidland CT3000 User Manual (ENG)
programming software PRG-3000
Price: € 31.40 excl. VAT