Why choose a Cubical Quad antenna versus a traditional Yagi?
- Full wavelength elements, reaching maximum performance and efficiency.
- More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi
- Very low noise being a loop antenna, which will allow you to improve the reception of weak signals in urban environments
- Less influence to the polarization crossing.
- Extraordinary F/S and F/B, further reducing noise in rejection directions.
- Excellent performance when crossing mountain systems.
- Heavy Duty construction for extreme durability.
The best directional antenna option for urban environments, in times when noise in cities is increasingly high, a closed antenna is the definitive solution to improve the reception of weak signals. Welcome to the antennas without noise!
BIG SIGNAL 10BS-270
10 element V-UHF (4+6)
The model is an innovative dual-band design antenna for the 145 and 432 MHz bands of very high performance. With 10 elements in total, 4 active in the VHF band and 4 in the UHF band, it guarantees an incredible performance in just 1,2 meters of boom.
Ideal for both terrestrial contacts (FM / SSB) and for communications via SAT (satellite).
*If this is exclusive to SAT, choose the “SAT Model” version optimized at SAT frequencies (145.8 and 435.0 MHz).
- Band:144 / 432 MHz | 145.8 / 435 MHz SAT Model.
· Active elements: 4 / 6 elements.
· Gain:10,41 / 10,2 dBi
· F/B: 19,03 / 10,01 dB.
· Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical.
· SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1.
· Impedance: 50 Ohm.
· Power rating: 5.000 W.
· Boom length: 1,21 m / 3,96 ft
· Turning radius: 0,96 m / 3,14 ft
· Total height: 0,35 m / 1,148 ft
· Weight: 2,5 Kg / 5,51 lb
· Wind survival: > 200 Km/h. / 125 mph
- Availability: In Stock
· Estimated delivery time: 4/5 days.Prices 21 % less for customers outside of EU (World Wide Shipping)
161,16 € (195,00 € TAX Inc.)