TX expansion on IC-V86
1. Remove volume knob, antenna, and battery, and two screws under battery.
2. Make simple tool to remove nut at base of antenna and slid board out.
3. Remove diode at lower right of of screen, see picture.
ICOM IC-V86 VHF
7 W output power plus new antenna provides 1.5 times* more communication distance
Dust-protection, water resistance and a tough body
(IP54 and MIL-STD 810G)
19 hours* of long lasting battery life
No PC programming necessary, settings changeable from the radio*
* PC programming is also available.
Durable BNC type antenna connector
Made in Japan quality and reliability
- Audio volume/VFO mode/Memory channel mode can be changed with the rotary knob
Supplied BC-240, battery charger with a charging control function that prolongs the life of the battery
Integrated VOX function
200 memory channels, 1 Call channel and 6 scan edges
Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder
Frequency : VHF 136 – 174 MHz
Instruction Manual / Guides