Uniden SDS100E activating DMR
Uniden SDS100E (E=European version)
PURCHASING AND ACTIVATING DMR, NXDN, PROVOICE
SDS100E – PURCHASING ACTIVATION KEY(S)
Activation Keys of these 3 trunking systems have to be purchased from Uniden.
- DMR Euro 55 (85 Australian Dollars)
- NXDN Euro 50 (75 Australian Dollars)
- ProVoice Euro 50 (75 Australian Dollars)
Use ‘MENU’ control/switch to enter the Menu Use ‘Multifunction Scroll’ to enter the activation key Turn to select and push to enter
Use Soft Keys (arrow left/right) to move position to left or right.
1) Read from your scanner display the Serial Number and the SUM Turn On / Menu / Settings / See Scanner Information / Firmware Version /SN: xxxxx-
2) Enter this link in your computer browser for SDS100E activation key purchase: https://www.uniden.com.au/product/scanner-upgrade/
3) Purchase the requested trunking systems through the website.
4) After payment you will receive an email with the activation key(s) for the purchased trunking system(s).
5) Enter the activation key(s) into your SDS100E, Turn On / Menu / Settings / Upgrade / Select Upgrade Type / Enter Key
You can order one or more upgrade types for each radio.
Upgrades will work only on the radio they were purchased for and are not transferrable to another radio.
If you upgrade the firmware or reprogram the radio after the upgrade the DMR and ProVoice functions will remain on the radio, they will not be erased.
These upgrades work ONLY on the scanner models listed above, other scanners are not supported.
Upgrade keys will be sent to you via email. Please be sure you provide a proper email address. Be sure to check your spam or junk mailboxes as sometimes these replies are falsely flagged as spam.
Unlock the full potential of your Uniden scanner with PROVOICE, DMR and NXDN Upgrades.