Antenna 10/11 Meter Base, 5-Element Beam, Gain 15,5 dB,
Publicada el: 9 Jul de 2011
MAXIMUM BEAMS, DIRECTIONAL, SINGLE POLARITY, YAGI BASE STATION ANTENNA.
In the classic directional Yagi design, the Maximum Beams line of base station antennas can be mounted either vertically or horizontally for best base to mobile or base to base communications. Choose from the basic three-element M103C model up to the sophisticated M108C.
Most economical antenna of its type on the market today, all Maximum Beams feature MaCo adjustable gamma match for high performance. Ruggedly built, swaged, slotted tubing for maximum strength with minimum wind loading.
- Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
- Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
- Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
- SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
- Power Handling Capability: 2 KW, Optional are 5 KW, 10 KW or 30 KW Gamma Matchers available.
Boom Length: 793 cm (26 feet)
Boom OD: 5 cm (2 inches)
Number of Elements: 5
Longest Element: 579 cm (19 feet)
Turn Radius: 457 cm (15 feet)
Surface Area: 6,67 m2 (8.47 sq.ft)
Wind Survival: 135 Km/h (90 Miles)
Tuning: 10/11 Meters
Gain in dB: 15.5
Power Multiplication: 40x
Front-to-Back Separation: 31 dB
VSWR adjustable: 1.5:1 or less
Weight: 15,9 Kg (35 Pounds)
Price EU Countries: € 422,00
Price NON-EU: € 354,62