EASLP160S Sloper antenna
Specifications of the EASLP16S
- The EAntenna EASLP160S is a 1/8 wavelength antenna shortened with a coil to reduce the length of the antenna. Like all Sloper antennas, it is a low angle vertical radiation lobe antenna to get the best results for the DX, and at the same time it is directive. The directivity goes from the mast, tower or vertical support with which the antenna is attached to the wire that falls perpendicular.
- The thread used is HO7VK 2mm with anti UV coating for durability.
- This antenna does not include balun, but with a choke type EAntenna 1: 1choke or made with coaxial, you can get the desired results.
- The power to which the 2kW CW antenna is tested.
Characteristics of the EASLP160S
- The EAntenna EASLP160S will be the complement of your antenna in this band, since we have achieved a quite considerable bandwidth of 75 KHz. from 1.1: 1 to 2.0: 1 from SWR.
- The mounting of this antenna is as simple as deploying the radiant wire, the back of the antenna has a socket that must be put to the mast / tower or if it is placed in a tree, this socket should go with a ground vertically, to give directionality to the antenna. The adjustments of this antenna are to readjust it within the band since it is preset for the lower part of the band. But in just 5 minutes you will have it adjusted by just cutting 5 centimeters to reach the top of the band.
- Very solid antenna construction in high pressure PVC tube and weighing only 280 grams.
|Frequency range:||1.8 ~ 2.0 MHz.|
|SWR:||1.1: 1 ~ 2.0: 1 (75 KHz.)|
|Max Power:||2 kW|
|Total length:||17.70m / 58.0 ‘|
|Minimun height:||12.7m / 41.6 ‘|
|Weight:||280 g / 9.9 oz|
Price: 108,90 €