HF / VHF / UHF Transceiver Allmode
- FT-991 HF/50MHz: 100W – 144MHz/430MHz: 50W
- FT-991M HF/50MHz: 50W – 144MHz/430MHz: 50W
- FT-991S HF:10W – 50MHz/144MHz/430MHz: 20W
The successor to the FT-897D?…Price and delivery date still unknown.
The FT-991 HF/50MHz/VHF/UHF Base Station Transceiver. The Yaesu FT-991 Transceiver is capable of operating SSB, CW, AM, FM, Packet and System Fusion C4FMDigital.
Yaesu is pleased to offer a product available in the near future new Allmode radio, which over the entire shortwave and the VHF and UHF amateur radio band in all standard modes plus fusion C4FM Digital features. , the FT-991 (the name of the new all-rounder) will probably be the successor to the FT-897D, whose production was stopped a few weeks ago. ‘s new transceiver is via the modulation SSB, CW, AM, FM, Packet Radio and system fusion C4FM digital feature (like the FTM-400 and the FT1-DE).
A color display with touch function will facilitate the operation and provide better visibility and a greater variety of information. Like its predecessor, the device for home, on the go and in the car (if you even have the space) be a robust and reliable Allmode radio. A brief overview of the functions:
- 160 Meters through 70 Centimeters – SSB/CW/FM/C4FM Digital/AM/RTTY/PSK
- 100 Watts (2 Meter / 70 Centimeter: 50 Watts) of Solid Performance
- 3.5 inch TFT Full-Color Touch Panel Operation for Superior Operability and Visibility
- High Speed Spectrum Scope with ASC (Automatic Spectrum-Scope Control) built-in
- Roofing Filter 3 kHz and 15 kHz
- High Accuracy TCXO ±0.5 ppm and high resolution DDS and PLL local oscillator
- 32-bit High Speed Floating Point IF DSP
- IF WIDTH and IF SHIFT provides great QRM Rejection
- CONTOUR, DNR, IF Notch and APF (Audio Peak Filter, CW only)
- 160 – 6 Meters High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner included
More information will follow.