AMATEUR SCANNING RECEIVER
108.0 – 580.0 MHZ
Changes or modifications to this device not expressly approved YAESU MUSEN could void the user’s authorization to operate this device.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions;
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference including interference that may cause undesired operation.
3. The scanning receiver in this equipment is incapable of tuning, or readily being altered, by the user to operate within the frequency bands allocated to the Domestic public Cellular Telecommunications Service in the Part 22.
YAESU MUSEN CO., LTD.
- FT-410 YaesuFT-410 Yaesu
Manufacture: YAESU MUSEN CO., LTD.
Rx Frequency Range:
30 kHz - 30 MHz (operating)160 - 10 m […]
- FT-991 User ManualFT-991 User Manual
Yaesu HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Transceiver
Operating frequency range :
HF band (0.03 - 56 MHz),
VHF band (118 - 164 MHz)
UHF band (420 - 470 MHz)
- IC-7851 MOD TX RX IC-7851 MOD TX/RX
Expanding TX/RX frequency Coverage of IC-7850/IC-7851
Following information is regarding the modification of expanding the TX/RX frequency […]
- FT-891 Yaesu HF/50 MHz Amateur TransceiverFT-891 Yaesu HF/50 MHz Amateur Transceiver
New Exciting Yaesu Field Gear
HF/50 MHz 100 W All Mode Transceiver FT-891
Rugged construction in an Ultra Compact body 6.1" x 2.0" x 8.6" […]
- Yaesu FT-991AYaesu FT-991A
HF/VHF/UHF ALL MODE TRANSCEIVER
Explore the Vast Ocean of Radio waves HF through UHF
With Real-Time Spectrum Scope and Multi-Color Waterfall […]
The Most Advanced Digital Portable
C4FM/FM 144/430 MHz DUAL BAND DIGITAL TRANSCEIVER
System Fusion compatible
FM friendly digital operation with AMS
Easy operation with […]