- Continuous 1.6 to 30 MHz coverage
- 125W CW/DATA, 200W PEP SSB power handling
- Fast – 0.35 sec tuning time from memory
- Sensitive to weak signals – built-in broadband RX amplifier
- Does not require external antenna coupler/tuner
- Compatible with all HF radios – USB programmable interface
- Supports Automatic Link Establishment (ALE)
- Portable for transportation – 1.8 m long canvas bag
- Rapid Deployment – quick-lock clamping system
Availability: end of summer 2013.
The antenna will be displayed at IWCE in Vegas.
Price: Around 2K USD
- Apache Labs™ ANAN-100 HF + 6M 100W All mode SDR TransceiverBy
- New Cushcraft R9 HF antennaBy admin Cushcraft R9 covers 6,10,12,15,17,20,30,40,80 Meters.
NO GROUND SYSTEM OR RADIALS NEEDED
RUGGED CONSTRUCTION INSTANT BAND CHANGING
SLIM LOW PROFILE SILHOUETTE
This multiband […]
- Very rare Heathkit SB240 2KW LInear AmplifierBy admin Photo by KC8IV
Heathkit SB240 2kw amplifier. What! You say you never heard of a Heathkit SB240 amp. Well you and most of the ham radio operators around the world never heard of […]
- Genesis G59: All Mode 160-6m SDR Transceiver KitBy admin The Genesis “G59″ is the best performing SDR kit for the money currently available to amateur radio operators.
Photo by genesisradio.com.au
The “G59″ is […]
- RemoteRig™ Remote Controlled 1269 Antenna SwitchBy admin
The switch is designed specially to be used for remote (over the Internet ) controlled systems, but can of course be used in other applications also. The switch can be manually […]
- Intel Galileo Arduino with a PentiumIntel Galileo is the latest Arduino board; yes, you read that right, Intel and Arduino spent quality time together and later the Galileo saw the light of day. Their little baby is […]
Rapid Deploy Stealth 9390 Multiband HF Dipole