1.9~29MHz 100W All Mode + SDR Transceiver
A new desktop radio designed to be affordable without compromising performance, the DX-SR9T boasts an analog easy-to-use transceiver featuring 3 ceramic filters with narrow modes and optional mechanical filter insertion capabilities; excellent 1ppm stability and an internal voice/data VOX circuit to easily interface the data-communication modes such as SSTV and PSK31.
Yes, the DX-SR9T is a hybrid, stand-alone analog and digital SDR transceiver, featuring simple operating commands, straight forward and logical key layout assures that you can start enjoying this state-of-the-art SDR transceiver from the moment you first power up!
With front-panel separation, large bright LCD display, front facing speaker, Auto-keyer and many other desired features the DX-SR9T is ready to capture the attention of everyone from a beginner in the world of Shortwave to the most experienced operators!
- General coverage receiver 150KHz~30MHz in AM/SSB/CW/FM and SDR modes
- Internal VOX eliminates optional interface box for PC connection
- Rugged, die-cast chassis and huge LCD display
- Front-speaker and powerful 2W audio output makes it easy to hear signals
- Front and rear jacks make PC interface easy
- Narrow ceramic flters (AM 2.4KHz/SSB 1KHz), 0.5KHz CW audio-fltering and optional mechanical flter insertion capabilities
- Dual VFO, 3 banks/600 memory channels, two sets of programmed search pairs and varieties of scanning modes
- IF shift, RIT, Noise blanker, 4-level RF preamp /attenuator, Auto-power-off, Sleep-timer, Dial/Key locks,indicator illumination and more at no extra cost.
- Computer utility software makes it easy to manage settings and edit memories
- EDX-2 Automatic long-wire antenna tuner
- EDS-17 Front control remote kit (5m cable, front panel bracket, unit cover and hardware)
- EMS-14 Desktop microphone
- DM330/340MV series DC power supplies
- ERW-7 PC interface cable (USB)
- ERW-4C PC interface cable (Serial)
The SDR system in DX-SR9T consists of I/Q signal output and a mixer circuit. It requires a high quality sound device (internal or USB-interface) and PC specs as follows. Please remember; Higher the PC spec, Better the SDR performance!
OS: Windows Vista or 7
CPU:Intel Core i5 2.4GHz equivalent or faster
Memory: 2GByte or more
Display resolution/color: 1024x768pixek 32bit or more
Sound device: 48KHz 16bit sampling, capable of stereo record/replay (Tested with Creative Sound Blaster series!
Mouse: Center wheel and High-speed scroll feature
Cables: A pair of commonly available audio cables with 3.5mm stereo-plug
PC Speaker, PC microphone or headset(with microphone)
^ BEFORE you decide to purchase DX-SR9T, please visit alinco.com to download the KG-TRX SDR software. Please read the included instruction manual and start the program to understand how it works. If it may not satisfy your demand for SDR operation, just delete the downloaded file to uninstall. Alinco and its distributers are not responsible of compatibility troubles with your PC systems.